I forgot my password

ADMINISTRATORS
Admin Joker Joker Joker

Latest topics

» I know I haven't been here in a few weeks, but...
by NN Admin Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm

» Gladius - A Naruto rpg
by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 am

» [G] Fuuinjutsu or Sealing System
by NN Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 pm

» [F] Bukijutsu Focusus and Taijutsu Techniques
by NN Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:39 pm

» [2a] Character Templates
by NN Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:19 am

» [E] Missions and Events
by NN Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:15 am

» [D] Adventure Point Purchases
by NN Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 am

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto Chapter 675 and 676 predictions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Naruto Chapter 675 and 676 predictions? on Thu May 08, 2014 10:38 am

So some of you might of read the latest Naruto Chapter and i would like to hear some of your guys predictions?

A few questions i want to know is.

Kakashi's new eye?: What is the deal with Naruto becoming jesus and healing anything with a touch lol? Kakashi just basically lost his entire character losing the sharingan but maybe the new eye allows Kakashi to now be able to turn his Sharingan on and off like normal uchiha?

Naruto's Healing power: Bullshit fullstop but what i want to know is since he got all this power, did Sasuke get some cool healing powers too?

Sasuke: Why was Sasuke's left eye closed? does it put a strain on Sasuke and what exactly is his true goal? could it have something to do with orchimaru and kabuto since they did have a little time together before he received his six paths power.

Code:
[center][img]http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/18/76/17/65/sato_a10.png[/img]
[color=#ff0000][i]Unless stated otherwise[/i][/color][/center]
View user profile http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2 Re: Naruto Chapter 675 and 676 predictions? on Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 am

Kid Koopa

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ever since Gai was denied his legendary and honorable death I haven't been reading. Naruto Jesus with Lava Rasenshuriken should just be imported to a DBZ episode where his God Mode would make more sense.

Missions as a Chunin|D-Rank:0|C-Rank:4|B-Rank:0|A-Rank:0|S-Rank:0|
View user profile

3 Re: Naruto Chapter 675 and 676 predictions? on Thu May 08, 2014 11:41 pm

slysonji

Akatsuki
Akatsuki
@Sato wrote:So some of you might of read the latest Naruto Chapter and i would like to hear some of your guys predictions?

A few questions i want to know is.

Kakashi's new eye?: What is the deal with Naruto becoming jesus and healing anything with a touch lol? Kakashi just basically lost his entire character losing the sharingan but maybe the new eye allows Kakashi to now be able to turn his Sharingan on and off like normal uchiha?

Naruto's Healing power: Bullshit fullstop but what i want to know is since he got all this power, did Sasuke get some cool healing powers too?

Sasuke: Why was Sasuke's left eye closed? does it put a strain on Sasuke and what exactly is his true goal? could it have something to do with orchimaru and kabuto since they did have a little time together before he received his six paths power.

This actually boils down to you not understanding what is going on, I think.

Naruto inherited the abilities of Ashura, the Sage's son. It is possible that he inherited a variation of The Creation of All Things technique, which explains why he was able to "create" an eye for Kakashi. Also, his new eye is just a normal eye, nothing more. Saying that Kakashi lost his character is wrong imo. He was never the Sharingan -- his personality was a lot more than that.

His healing power isn't BS because it's an inherited ability from him being the 'chosen one', the one he was foreshadowed to be hundreds of chapters ago.

No idea what's going on with Sasuke.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum