» Small Suggestions
by Kaori Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 am

» Masaki's update
by Masaki Kenshi Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:41 am

» Masaki Uchiha
by Kaori Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am

» Ratna's Updates
by Kaori Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:47 am

» Secrets Of The Hidden Villages ( SOTHV )
by Vex Uchiha Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:22 am

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

NUIBARI TALKING THREAD ABOUT STUFFFFS RAWR

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NUIBARI TALKING THREAD ABOUT STUFFFFS RAWR on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 am

Poncho

Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
place all your woes about the thread in here and post like a civil person so da thread can keep rolling

View user profile

Crono

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
ninjutsu masters
"Their hand seal speed equals the speed of Taijutsu Masters."

weapon masters
"At this level, compared to those who do not have any skill in weaponry your dexterity, speed and accuracy when handling a weapon are increased to Taijutsu Mastery level. "

"Name: Iai Beheading
Type:weaponry
Used For: Offencive
Element:-
Range: 10m
Duration: 1 post, 1 post CD.
Hand Seals/Charge up: no seals, requires sheathed katana.
Description: Adhering to the principles of Iaidō, the user performs a quick and powerful slash with their sword in order to cut the intended target while moving, before immediately resheathing the blade afterwards. When used by Mifune, the technique was strong enough to cleanly slice open the large head of Hanzō's salamander, Ibuse, before being used again moments later to take down Hanzō. Like normal Iaidō, this technique can also be used to interrupt hand seals. If used for that purpose it can interrupt hand seals done at speed no greater then 1 rank above the users weapon speed that are done within the attack's range of 10 meters. This means that if hand seals are done within 10m of the user and the opponent isn't over 1 rank higher in hand seal speed then the user is in weapon speed the user can close the distance and interrupt the hand seals with this technique before the seals are completed.  
Restrictions: Land of Iron and decendants, requires Iaidō to be learned first, Adept weaponry."

and my kkg is active as well..

Genin

Skills

Elements:
Links

Updates
Clan

Items:
View user profile

while this is all happening im moving away from and use flash blade creation which dont use handseals to make a nuibari quickly and block it.

And to clarify Crono weapon masters get the striking speed of a tai master but there actual speed is adept. And you should be a master in the first place since you area genin.

Heres another i didn't notice before, how are you spending 6 cs points if your in a clan and clans element is wind. you should only have 4 in the first place.

Crono

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
I started with no element[and still have no element] so +1 , and got an extra CS along with 10k ryo from the last event with the meteors....

2nd, Iai behead was already activated ... weather or not you choose to decide not to make the final handseal doesn't prevent me from closing the distance and striking in the time it takes to form an additional handseal which is what the jutsu allows me to do. I can't read your mind, and know that you suddenly decided to use a different jutsu, that would not effect me from still using this with the intent of striking you before you do something else with your hands.

3rd... we already discussed this.  you said due to being made prior to rule change and before a final vertict I would remain master weaponry for the thread before we start disecting my clan and crap.  either way.. even if i was an adept weaponry.. I could still reach you using this jutsu due to the fact that the speed of a master taijutsu user isn't " greater then 1 rank above the users weapon speed" it's equal to 1 rank above the user's weapon speed.

the jutsu itself gives me the speed it need to close the distance and preform the attack.

Genin

Skills

Elements:
Links

Updates
Clan

Items:
View user profile

Poncho

Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Systems wrote:

Mastery - A Ninjutsu master is highly advanced with these physical arts for their ranking. At his level, ninjutsu users are very familiar with molding chakra and the hand signs used to do so.

Because of such, their hand signs are much faster than the normal persons, their hands move kinda hard for anyone in particular to follow, unless they are of a same level in specific other Combat Specs. They can easily do a ton of seals before a Basic or less can punch them, a couple of them before an Adept could punch them and maybe one or two before a Master could punch them. Their hand seal speed equals the speed of Taijutsu Masters.Given the information before this, I'm guessing this bit refers to a Taijutsu master's travel speed, as the strike speed has already been labeled and compared.

Your point about Iai Beheading stands strong though as in the series, it was shown to execute Hanzo and by using Iaido blah blah interrupt handsigns. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, for one your updates claiming the technique isn't approved. I won't hold that against you cause that's on teh mods not you, so no sweat there. But you even using the technique is not possible as a Genin.

Jutsu system wrote:
D-Rank can use D,C and B ranked jutsu. A can be used only after being trained by a Jounin+

so there's that, basically fucks shit up and the jutsu hasn't been approved, at least not the one you are using since it has been altered with additional stuff. Seeing as the Wikia describes it as a Short Range technique, I'd give it a total of 5mish. But yeah . . .[/quote]

Haven't taken NPC's post in this thread in account, because I started typing before him

View user profile

Crono

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
you approved it in the jutsu grading thread... plus while its listed as a "short range" tech... you can obviously see mifune using it to cover quite a distance.

plus if you reeeeely want to pick this apart...  i've had iaido and samurai saber technique sense the character was made.... and approved by you.     Iaido basicly does the same as iai beheading just without the gap closer.  and with samurai sabre technique... which i wish i known you already made a version of it before i posted to have it graded[side note]...  I can easily extend the sword to be as long as needed to generate the same effect. to make him be "inside weapon range"

on different note... my npc brother is a jonin and is the clan's shogun.  and as my history had established... I trained with him alot. it even mentoned "the battoujutsu used by his ancestors" aka.. iaido, and the samurai sabre technique by name.

a final note on that..... no one taught naruto how to use shadow clones... he learned it on his own from a scroll.... so dont really understand that restriction. but meh...

Genin

Skills

Elements:
Links

Updates
Clan

Items:
View user profile

Shadow clone is a B rank tech just throwin that out there. On a second note, for genin to there ONE A rank jutsu they are allowed they must be taught it by a REAL Jounin IC. And to break it down further your jutsu doesnt allow you to magically teleport to me and interrupt my entire post. You still have to move from point a to b and perform the actions.

Poncho

Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
@Crono wrote:you approved it in the jutsu grading thread...that's not where jutsu are accepted lmao, that's where jutsu are graded. I read teh names and grade it. plus while its listed as a "short range" tech... you can obviously see mifune using it to cover quite a distance. it says short range in the wikia, sorry to say

plus if you reeeeely want to pick this apart...  i've had iaido and samurai saber technique sense the character was madecool, so someone has to continue to make mistakes over and over without correcting them. After this thread, they will be stripped and you will be refunded..... and approved by you.     Iaido basicly does the same as iai beheading just without the gap closer.  and with samurai sabre technique... which i wish i known you already made a version of it before i posted to have it graded[side note]...  I can easily extend the sword to be as long as needed to generate the same effect. to make him be "inside weapon range"

on different note... my npc brother is a jonin and is the clan's shogun.  and as my history had established... I trained with him alot. it even mentoned "the battoujutsu used by his ancestors" aka.. iaido, and the samurai sabre technique by name.

a final note on that..... no one taught naruto how to use shadow clones... he learned it on his own from a scroll.... so dont really understand that restriction. but meh...don't have to understand it exist.

final ruling, thread rewinds to post no.13, making it Crono's post. You may not use Iai Beheading, but all other techniques that were approved before hand that are A-Rank may be used for the time being.

View user profile

9 Re: NUIBARI TALKING THREAD ABOUT STUFFFFS RAWR on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 am

Crono

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
either way, i was within 5m of him.... and if thats your ruling then we need to go all the way back to post 8, when i used hi ryu sen...as that was also not something that was "approved" on my updates.

this is BS, he fucked up pure and simple. used ninjutsu against someone who had already made himself known as a samurai. and as common knowledge goes, you do NOT use ninjutsu against a samurai. if you do you leave yourself wide open. that is the samurai's entire claim to fame. he fucked up and so now ya'll are finding faults in my crap that was caused by ya'll not doing your job and paying attention.

"yeah your right, but ya know what...we fucked up and due to that fuck up you got something that you shouldn't have... so now that situation that happened where you outsmarted your opponent.. yeah we're just going to pretend it never happened. now we dare you to try to do it again armed with the knowledge that we now have of what you can do"

oh yeah... this isn't going to be meta gaming at all.

and

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Multiple_Shadow_Clone_Technique
A rank

and he wasn't even a genin at the time... just an academy student.

Genin

Skills

Elements:
Links

Updates
Clan

Items:
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum