I forgot my password

ADMINISTRATORS
Admin Joker Joker Joker

Latest topics

» I know I haven't been here in a few weeks, but...
by NN Admin Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm

» Gladius - A Naruto rpg
by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 am

» [G] Fuuinjutsu or Sealing System
by NN Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 pm

» [F] Bukijutsu Focusus and Taijutsu Techniques
by NN Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:39 pm

» [2a] Character Templates
by NN Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:19 am

» [E] Missions and Events
by NN Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:15 am

» [D] Adventure Point Purchases
by NN Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 am

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:20 am

Kid Koopa

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
V and I were supposed to have a nice debate about this Hiramekarei stuff, but he seems to have forgotten. Anyhow, can someone else pick up the case/debate, because I'm still waiting on my answer to how the events that happened are still passable.

http://www.swordartonlinerpg.org/t3249-meh-mehz#15670 there's what's been said so far ~Koopa

Missions as a Chunin|D-Rank:0|C-Rank:4|B-Rank:0|A-Rank:0|S-Rank:0|
View user profile

2 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:30 am

Kid Koopa

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
bump

View user profile

3 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 am

Kamina

Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Its been a long time since this has occured.... I'll let you two discuss it.

Stamp of Approval!
Spoiler:

Code:
[img]http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/1242079d1381003891-jlc-ebay-bid-walk-away-i-approve-baby-pipe-meme.jpg[/img]

View user profile

4 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 am

Kid Koopa

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
It was being discussed until he randomly decided to stop. SO I'd much prefer the Head Admin(You) to handle this, since you have a member debating against a staff member, on a thread they were both in, which is wrong in more ways than one.

View user profile

5 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:39 am

Kamina

Akatsuki
Akatsuki
The same arguement could be made for me since I will more than likely benefit from either decision of you being alive or dead. This was brought up by V when initially I believe, Im not sure what you have all argued about. So that being said I will have Chikara review it if thats acceptable with you.

Stamp of Approval!
Spoiler:

Code:
[img]http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/1242079d1381003891-jlc-ebay-bid-walk-away-i-approve-baby-pipe-meme.jpg[/img]

View user profile

6 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:20 am

If I'm allowed, can I ask what exactly the issue is?

And no complaints from my body, so fluorescent under these lights.
Spoiler:

* Junpei loves hearing members talk about rules he didn't write
* Crono loves all these unwritten rules that contradict other unwritten rules

@ Junpei : so I'll just fix the issue by killing him
@ Junpei : tis the price you pay for being a fuq boi around here

@ Kotesu : Jabo over here
@ Kotesu : Is Janitor's spokesperson

Ryuji : I think he just got confussed after reading a few posts? That's it right Pride? I mean, it has to be that, you can't be stupid enough to think you can vag manip them when everything's been stated marvelously. Right?
View user profile

7 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:12 am

Demon of the Mist

Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kid koopa = poncho?

View user profile

8 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 am

Kid Koopa

Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Issue being the fact, one the NPC(V) Was continuing actions while "dead" but he simply wasn't aware that he was dead, so he was granted additional time to act. Then two, being the timing from the actions given my attack was right behind the other, so him "not being aware he's dead" shouldn't even be possible in my opinion.

Junpei wrote:
Using a technique known as Freefrom, a custom made Hozuki jutsu to hold the thread of Nuibari, Junpei's hands were freed and in this instance he made a simple Tiger handseal. Cheeks puffing, then squeezing inwards from the expulsion, the orb would be following the needle of death closely. This sphere was almost as big as the soul it was intended to kill.

So the attack is right behind Nuibari, with intention to kill and with the capability to given the jutsu's description.

NPC/V wrote:
For the Nuibari had punctured into his head without him knowing it - a quick assassin. "Ehh...?" The last chakra soldiers had passed by the enemy figure - out of his range of contact, only to return from his blind spot to carry out their fateful duty, even with its master practically deceased. The two companions had to take different paths.

Underlines area showing where the NPC notes his skull has been pierced, given the distance the water bullet has on Nuibari(being right behind it) by the time the man says "Eh" or finishes it, the water bullet should crash into him, so he would know he is dead and not be "unaware that he lost his life". Omitting all events and actions that follow The last chakra soldiers had passed by the enemy figure - out of his range of contact, only to return from his blind spot to carry out their fateful duty, even with its master practically deceased. The two companions had to take different paths.

This is my take on things and there is also the thing about Hiramekarei turning into a conglomerate of tendrils, not that big of a problem, but it still seems odd to me seeing as it's only shown the ability to turn into more formal weapons and not just a group of whips/tendrils/tentacles, whatever you want to call them.

View user profile

9 Re: Over Looked Infozzzzzzzzzzz on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Chikara

Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
V won't you be a dear and post.

I have a general idea of how I'm going to rule this, but I want you to post.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum