Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Akatsuki Meeting Time!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:29 am

(OOC: All Akatsuki Members please post here when you have arrived.)

Akira would be waiting to see how many of her lovely companions would show up to this meeting she had called. So far, it had only been her and Zero. The two had been close to eachother for about six days now. It had been quite boring in her opinion so the girl hoped most if not all of the Akatsuki would respond to the girls message by attending. This message had been sent by bird three days ago to every one of the members. The message reading.

"In three days a meeting will be held in the Land of Wind. I wish to see all of you who receive this message there."

Akira would put no name on the message thinking that everyone would have enough common sense to realize who was sending it. This meeting was all she had on her mind. Well, that and the fact she had to take care of the child with her. So, it wasn't as if she was doing nothing as she awaited arrivals.

View user profile

2 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:13 am

Rara

Madman

"O I see someone!" Rara would say as he acted as if his hand's where binoculars, even though he did this only after he was a few feet away from Akira. 'She look weird don't she? Why are we even here anyway? I know we got that letter but I thought we only came when physically brought? We should go get more information..more...instead of doing this.' 

"Shush, you know we can't do that. Orders are orders...you know that." Rara would say as he would spin around, as if he was talking to someone behind him. He would have his hands on his hips before he would turn back around to look at Akira, he would then plop down on the ground. He attention would turn away from the lady and focus on something on the ground, well in his eyes a small version of himself in a bunny costume. 

'Come on!! Let go! I bored already...ain't no one really hear? Don't you remember what that guy told us that we found. He sa-' Rara would reach down and clasp his hands around the miniature him, in reality he would clasp nothing. "I said shush." Rara would whisper. Honestly it could be said be is mad, even thought that isn't really the truth. Something had happened to him earlier, well when he came to the Land of Wind. "O and why are you outside!?!" Rara would say as he would throw the miniature him into his mouth, even though it would look like he didn't. Rara would then fall back and look up at the ceiling of the creepy cave. He had on his Akatsuki robes and also under that an squirrel costume. 

Word Count: 0283/0000

"Death escapes me." 
Rara-Raktavija update
View user profile

3 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:20 am

Kamina

Akatsuki
Akatsuki
(OOC: Currently held up in Kiri so all my posts are hereby considered part of my own flashback. Nobody else has to post as a flashback unless they want to)

The man known as Shiro walked throughout the Land of Wind. The terrain and weather was all too nostalgic for him as he hadn't set foot in the dry lands of Wind Country for quite some time. He couldn't help but reminisce on his youth and time as an ANBU for Sunagakure. The current state of Sunagakure was enough to make him grimace as it was a merely a shell of its former self. Who knows when and where things took a turn for the worse in this dreadful country but the time may be coming for change. The Akatsuki's lack of having its own country for protection and rest was indeed a problem and it may very well turn out that the two could benefit other greatly. With the Akatsuki as the core of Suna's forces it could soon be a military force to be reckoned with, all that remained then would be its economic stature which in the case of having a military force they could sell out certain branches for income until it got on its feet. Although Shiro couldn't help but wonder if that was what all private military groups thought when they first started.

As the wind started to pick up Shiro couldn't help but be thankful he had decided to wear his new mask. Something he had been growing rather fond of lately. This particular mask was black leather that fit tightly to his face. It covered all but one portion of his face which was his left eye. The part that covered his right eye could be folded back in case he needed to see with both eyes but for now it remained secured over his eye. The 'mouth' of the mask was exactly that. A wide grinning mouth showing its teeth, a zipper ran between the teeth so it could be unzipped in case Shiro needed to ingest something. Underneath his chin on off to both sides were vents with air filter to allow more air to flow into the mask and prevent sand from entering. When its particularly cold the steam from his breath can be seen leaving the vents on the sides of his chin which in Shiro's opinion just looks cool.

Now he entered the cave they were supposed to be meeting in. His footsteps were mostly silent as he stepped through the rocky floor, giving off only the faintest of echos. As he ventured deeper in he only noticed two others. One he recognized as Akira and the other he had not met yet. Akira may figure out who is solely by his crimson red eyes but that would be the only similar feature between his new look and former identity. Other than this one thing the only way to the connect the dots would be to know his techniques which nobody was left alive to know so that wouldn't be a problem for a while. Shiro couldn't help but be a little excited at the fact of becoming another person, while he had pretended for short periods of time on numerous occasions he had never committed with the mindset to be that person for the years to come. As he neared the two he noticed the third person, a white haired boy who he remembered recruiting some time ago. He was quite the crazy it still seemed something Shiro found amusing. But for now he simply walk in and give a slight wave the three before resting his back against the cold wall of the cave.

587 wc

Stamp of Approval!
Spoiler:

Code:
[img]http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/1242079d1381003891-jlc-ebay-bid-walk-away-i-approve-baby-pipe-meme.jpg[/img]

View user profile

4 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Sukochi

Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kazan, Sukochi

I'm too old for this..

F L A S H B A C K
"This youngster sure is scary..." Sukochi would say dodging several head kicks from an unknown boy. Earlier that day, he was eating at a local bar when a drunk youngster tried to rob him for the Ryo he had on his table. Sukochi liked to display his Ryo especially at bars because he liked to see people try and steal it - it was actually a fun game to him. Although he was lazy, he liked some excitement every once and a while. After dodging a quick head kick, Sukochi would send a straight kick upwards from the ground connecting with the youngsters chin and causing him to fly up into the sky and come back down as Sukochi would catch him several feet before impact. Since Sukochi was 6'6, the youngster would be dangling from his face shifting from conscious to unconscious. "Your lucky you are too young to die..." Suko would say throwing him to the right side of the bar into a few tables before walking outside. As he took two steps out, lit a smoke and relaxed a bit, a messenger bird landed on his right shoulder. "What now...." he would say with his normal expression and tone reading the message. "Interesting..." he would say forming a huge smile before walking off into the distance.

Notes:

I had no Idea which environment to go with since one said it was outside and the other in a cave so I just went with the cave one since it was the latest post.

P R E S E N T

"All this way to meet a bunch of scary guys...I'm to old for this.." Suko would say rubbing the sweat off his forehead and arriving at a strange cave with a open entrance. All he could see was pure darkness, darkness and more darkness. He didn't know what to expect but he didn't really care. He would push his white robe that hung off his shoulders with no arms in the sleeves letting them fly loose and walk slowly into the cave revealing three figures in front of him. One was a female, one was a...... he had no clue if it was a boy or girl and the other was a stranger leaning on the wall. At first, these guys would look like a circus however they were all killers of some sort hence their roles in Akatsuki. Sukochi would walk over to the opposite side of the cave and lean on the wall looking at the members that had already arrived. "Um.... Hi.." he would say awkwardly awaiting the rest of Akatsuki.

Word Count: -/-

View user profile

5 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:29 am

Boredom had overcome Zero within the Land of Wind just as quickly as it had in Otogakure. She had expected the land to be fun, having left Oto because it had become a bore and she needed something new to grasp her attention before she started doing something that could get her in trouble with Akira, a woman that she called her mother. But that hadn’t been the case for the lands had nothing more than sand to offer, the oasis having gone since the fall of Sunagakure. Unbearably hot, at least that’s what she heard since she couldn’t discern temperatures, doing much in the land really wasn’t an option. The only good to come of it was the simple fact that Zero could probably hug her mother without putting on a winter jacket, for with her cold body she was basically an air conditioner; albeit she hadn’t tested out that theory just yet.

Under the protection of her umbrella, Zero headed for the meeting spot, her mother having gone on ahead of her, something she didn’t mind much. She was excited, for this would be the first time she met the other members of the group, and she wondered what kind of people they would be. She would definitely find out soon enough, for as she entered the cage, having fastened it shut just a second ago, there were already four people there, including her mother. A smile upon her face, she would take a look at all within the cave before heading directly for her mother, nodding her head at the Kaguya before leaning up against the wall of the cave, eyes examining each and every person within the room, wondering who else would arrive.

6 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Hanae

Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Hanae Hozuki

FRIENDS!

God it's fucking hot. Well of course it is; our favorite protagonist, Hanae, was in the middle of a desert. Her food supply had been depleted, she was on her last beef jerky packet. Water had also been a problem, she only had about a gallon left of the stuff, and being a Hozuki means she has to keep hydrated in order to use her techniques. Good thing throughout this trek through the desert, the woman brought a shitload of water, enough to carry her for this long at least. In one hand the beautiful young woman held her full jug of water, and in the other she held a letter, which basically was a map to the meeting point. You see, the Akatsuki members were having a meeting. Why in the middle of a fucking desert? Beats me... but the leader had plans.

"Ughhhh, where are they?! ITS SOOOOOO HOT!" Hanae complains, falling into the many miniature rocks we call sand. How interesting. Sand is formed from millions of years of water crashing into rock, breaking it down. This means where the woman was laying right now used to have a large amount of water, but nature had its own ideas. Right now the woman really wished this was a vast ocean, or at least a damn sea... she can't swim in sand. Hanae rose, dusted herself off and kept walking until she found the cave of destiny, where her mates were.

At first glance she noticed the cave was incredibly dark, but she could hear faint noises inside. With no fear she walks right in, meeting up with her Akatsuki allies. They would notice the girl was in her usual Akatsuki attire, which was basically her own special cloak. "EEEEIIIEEE!!! HIIIII!!!!" She says as she waves at her friends and tries to tackle hug Rara, her close friend. This guy was fucking insane, but so was Hanae so they completed each other. Even though these were her homies, she didn't completely trust everyone, so she was on guard at all times.

Word Count: 0343/0343

Hanae | Skillz

[01:04:31] Poncho : what if u never find the love of ur life cause they got swallowed or stuck in a condom
View user profile

7 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:29 am

The desert air was dry and hot; each gust wiping Isamu's bald scalp. " So, " Isamu wiped his brow. " This is the meeting place? " The wind tossed his elder-like garb to-and-fro. The bird that was sent to retrieve him was regal and elegant at the same time. It's brown feathers had a rubber feel and the light from the sun reflected off of them as if they were scales. It was unique. Different. Is Isamu ready for the really different path he's following? Is he ready to maim in the name of the Akatsuki and sell his body, no, his skills for ryo? He better be, for he was at hell's doorstep at the very moment.

He gazed into the dark abyss of the cave and the sand trailed inside in the shape of faint footsteps. " A cave above ground? Those are rare to see nowadays... " The cave was just as humid as the outside, if not dryer. The cave slowly led lower and lower into the ground until it connected with a cave system. There, many other people, some cloaked in the normal Akatsuki garb and others choosing not to. Isamu was one of those that felt no need in dressing in red clouds, stood. Red clouds don't work as camouflage, if that was the true motive of the motifs. Nevertheless, Isamu entered the meeting, gazing upon the many dreadful faces of the dangerous men and women. There was a little girl, or at least she seemed like one. Why is there a little girl here...? Isamu would question, becoming irritated. He dislikes it when adults bring children into such dangerous actions. There was also boy that seemed like a child with large, ugly, clown shoes. He simply shook his head in embarrassment.

There was a blue skinned girl that stood out to him. She was abnormal; someone different than the rest. Isamu had a wild guess swirling within his mind on who, or what, she was. Nonetheless, Isamu would sit in his position and begin to meditate. " What a disgrace. Children, idiots, and old men. " He would shoot a smirk. " We're the deadliest and most intimidating mercenaries alive. " He'd say sarcastically, slightly chuckling. " Hello, Miss Akira. " Isamu knew her name for he, along with the others, have met her before for 'initiation'.
logs:

Word Count -- 393.
Ryo Earned -- 35.
Chakra Pool -- 227.5.

View user profile

8 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 am

It had taken some time but soon enough everyone had arrived. The greetings being odd, loud, normal, or just old grouchy men being rude. However, Akira said nothing and stood in the same spot in the middle of the cave. Akira would be keeping track of how many people had entered the cave one by one. As soon as the last person had entered the cave and Saud their greeting, the Kaguya would speak. She was the sort of person to just get straight to the point and hope there were no problems with it.

"Ok. Let's just get straight to the point. So, my idea is to get us a hideout. I find it should be very easy considering who we are. My plan is to take over the abandoned village of Sunagakure and fill it with shinobi and civilians. The village will act as a cover and I will take over as the Kazekage so that nobody will get in our way. The village will look completely normal, there will be no suspicion, and we'll get ourselves a hideout. Plus, the civilians and shinobi will be grateful to us because most of them will have once lived in the land. It'll benefit everyone, which in turn will hopefully leave no bad blood." Akira would speak as if she had thought about this plan for quite some time.

Akira would continue to stand in the middle of the cave. Her arms would cross and her eyes would close as she waited for others to put their thoughts out into the atmosphere.

View user profile

9 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Rara

Big Daddy

Rara was about to stand to his feet but would be tackle hugged by his friend, Hanae." HANAE-CHAN!" He would say as he would hug her. He missed his partner so much, and it hasn't been fun without her. But now that they have met up again maybe they could get into some crazy things, maybe after this meeting. Rara was bored torturing people and killing them alone, that was better done with a friend. Rara though would then stop hugging his best bud after hearing baldly spout some nonsense. 'Rara, he talken bout you and your friend! You must not allow this!' The imaginary friend who was supposed to be in Rara's stomach would say, it sitting on his head. Rara wouldn't eat the guy again as he was right, he couldn't allow this. Ah, but he wouldn't take action yet as the one lady, who name he never remember, began to speak. Basically all she told them that they were going to make the abandoned Sunagakure their new base or something like that, and honestly it didn't interest him that much. "If Hanae-chan wants to do this...I will put my plans on hold, and help out. As I am a busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy little guy. " That was his little thang on the whole plan, and now it was time for him to talk to baldy. 

He would begin to hop over to the guy,"And you...big baldy. How dare you call me and Hanae-chan OLD MEN! SO APOLOGIZE!" He would say to the guy. 'Yea, that's how you do it Rara! Confront the guy jut like that!' 

Word Count: 0276/0559

"Death escapes me." 
Rara-Raktavija update
View user profile

10 Re: Akatsuki Meeting Time! on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:11 am

Kamina

Akatsuki
Akatsuki
(Im limited to my shitty work phone for the next couple days so you guys can skip me. I wasn't gunna say much anyways)

Stamp of Approval!
Spoiler:

Code:
[img]http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/1242079d1381003891-jlc-ebay-bid-walk-away-i-approve-baby-pipe-meme.jpg[/img]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum