» Small Suggestions
by Kaori Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 am

» Masaki's update
by Masaki Kenshi Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:41 am

» Masaki Uchiha
by Kaori Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am

» Ratna's Updates
by Kaori Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:47 am

» Secrets Of The Hidden Villages ( SOTHV )
by Vex Uchiha Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:22 am

» Face Claim List
by Kaori Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:28 am

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninjutsu [Personal]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ninjutsu [Personal] on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Chikara

Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Non-Elemental Techniques:
Name: Chakra Manifestation: Bow.
Type: Ninjutsu.
Used For: Supplementary.
Element: -
Range: User.
Duration: Maintainable.
Hand Seals/Charge up:
Description: A simple technique that allows the user to forgo having to carry around a bow of their own by simply making one out of their own chakra. The length of the bow depends on the needs of the user and thusly so can be specified by the user though the default sizes are 48, 54, 58, and 60 inches. As for the draw length, that varies from person to person and automatically adjust itself to fit the draw length that’s proper for the user.
Weakness: Does no damage on its own. Concentration or technique shall be disrupted.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Arrow.
Used For: Offense.
Range: 10m.
Duration: Instant.
Hand Seals/Charge up: None.
Description: A simple technique that doesn’t require the use of hand seals but does require a bow. It’s a simple arrow that manifest itself upon the user pulling their bow string back, and can be launched like a normal arrow. It’s capable of the same sort of damage a standard kunai is able to deal. Length of the arrow depends on the draw length of the user, but the max is five feet.
Weakness: Once released the path of the arrow cannot be manipulated by the user. Requires a bow. Fuuton, no matter the rank, can throw the arrow off course.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Ten Arrows.
Range: 15m.
Description: An advanced version of the Chakra Manifestation: Arrow, just instead of one arrow this one launches ten at once, thus no need for the user to reload.
Weakness: Path of the arrows cannot be controlled. Requires a bow. Requires knowledge of the parent jutsu. Fuuton, no matter the rank, can throw the arrow off course.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Fifteen Arrows.
Range: 20m.
Description: An advanced version of the Chakra Manifestation: Arrow, just instead of one arrow this one launches fifteen at once, thus no need for the user to reload.
Weakness: Goes into a one post cool down immediately afterwards. Path of the arrows cannot be controlled. Requires a bow. Requires knowledge of the parent jutsu. Fuuton, no matter the rank, can throw the arrow off course.

Name: Chakra Manifestation: Scorching Arrow
Element: Katon.
Range: 15m.
Duration: 1-2 post.
Hand Seals/Charge up: -
Description: A simple technique that doesn’t require the use of hand seals but does require a bow. It’s a simple arrow of Katon properties that manifest itself upon Chikara pulling the bow string back, and is launched like a normal arrow would be. Upon contact with an inanimate object, such as the ground, the arrow shall engulf the area in flames, reaching a 2m radius and burning for two post. This can be very dangerous if used in an area with highly flammable objects, such as trees. If a shinobi is hit by this arrow they shall suffer 2nd degree, partial thickness, burns, the fire burning for a single post.
Weakness: Suiton. Barriers C+. Requires bow. Path of arrow cannot be controlled.

Last edited by Chikara on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Ninjutsu [Personal] on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:12 am

Hello, I shall make your first judgement.

• Chakra Manifestation: Bow: I feel the longest bow should be C-ranked.
  • Chakra Manifestation: Arrow: 3x Arrows cost D-rank amount of chakra. Speed in which it travels?
  • Chakra Manifestation: Ten Arrows: Are these spread out or shot in a straight line like a machine gun? What is the speed of these?
  • Chakra Manifestation: Fifteen Arrows: ^
  • Chakra Manifestation: Scorching Arrow: Approved.
  • Notes: In the weaknesses you should add something about chakra disruption and if the chakra is disrupted then the bow/arrows would fade due to lack of concentration. Also maybe add something about what it takes to manually change the path of the arrows like maybe a fuuton technique etc.

Code:
[center][img]http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/18/76/17/65/sato_a10.png[/img]
[color=#ff0000][i]Unless stated otherwise[/i][/color][/center]
View user profile http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3 Re: Ninjutsu [Personal] on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:36 am

Chikara

Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Chakra Manifestation: Bow - Can I ask why? Since it's really only changing the length of the bow to fit the height of the user, it doesn't gain any capabilities at all besides firing off arrows.
Chakra Manifestation: Arrow - Okay. Depends on Buki spec.
Chakra Manifestation: Ten Arrows - Spread out. Depends on Buki spec.
Chakra Manifestation: Fifteen Arrows - ^

View user profile

4 Re: Ninjutsu [Personal] on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 am

Chikara

Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Carte le bump.

View user profile

5 Re: Ninjutsu [Personal] on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:05 pm

Chikara

Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin